1. We believe the Bible as originally given by God, is divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His atoning death and bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, physical return in power and glory.
4. We believe that man apart from Christ is eternally lost and hopeless. His salvation is through the shed blood and atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is received by faith apart from works through repentance, the forgiveness of sin, and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by His indwelling and personal work. He enables the believer to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers through whom the Holy Spirit brings forth one Church, the Body and the Bride of Christ, with various expressions of spiritual fruit and manifestations of God’s Kingdom.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.