TRUTH

Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem) more true than the truth itself. - Irenaeus



Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Time to Hate

Yet this do you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, 
which I also hate. 
Jesus Christ (Rev. 2:6)
Hate evil, love good, and establish justice in the gate.
(Amos 5:15)
"For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; 
evil may not dwell with you.
The boastful shall not stand before your eyes 
you hate all evildoers. (Psm 5:4,5) 
Do I not hate those who hate Thee, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against Thee?
I hate them with the utmost hatred:
they have become my enemies.  Psm. 139:21,22

No comments:

Post a Comment