TRUTH

Error, indeed, is never set forth in its naked deformity, lest, being thus exposed, it should at once be detected. But it is craftily decked out in an attractive dress, so as, by its outward form, to make it appear to the inexperienced (ridiculous as the expression may seem) more true than the truth itself. - Irenaeus



Thursday, March 14, 2019

But Jesus never wrote the Bible

Jesus said, "If I alone bear witness of myself, my testimony is not true.  There is another who bears witness of me, and I know that the testimony is true." (John 5:31,32)
If you were standing before a judge being accuse of a crime, what would mean more to the judge, your own testimony, or the testimony of four other witnesses, say Matthew, Mark, Luke and John who were eye witnesses during the event?

No comments:

Post a Comment